Welcome to the CNI blog!
We plan to use this format to share with the CNI user community information about our activities. We are excited to begin and to help communicate between the CNI staff and users. If you have questions or would like to suggest post topics please let us know.
Some topics we’ll be focusing on are:
- General information about usage and policies
- Hardware upgrade plans
- Technical information about scanning methods and resources (e.g., MUX)
- Data quality assurance methods
- The future of NIMS
- Data processing methods for diffusion, functional, and anatomical methods
- The CNI’s 5th year anniversary event – October 2016!
We hope you will use this blog to post comments, ask questions, and suggest ways we might improve.
The CNI Team
Bob, Laima, Hua, Michael, and Brian