The CNI Team
|Robert Dougherty is the Research Director at the Stanford Center for Cognitive and Neurobiological Imaging. Bob is able to advise CNI users regarding research protocol questions and IRB-related questions. Bob can always be reached at 650-315-3731.|
|Laima Baltusis is the MRI Facility Manager. Researchers who are interested in becoming users at the facility should contact her regarding requirements for access to the facility, safety training, operational questions, and equipment information.|
|Hua Wu is the CNI MR Physicist and software engineer. Hua is helping to implement new pulse sequences and MR-related functionality to NIMS.|
|Michael Perry handles CNI systems administration as well as web development.|
- Matt Middione is a Visiting Scholar from GE Healthcare. Matt works with the CNI team to deploy new pulse sequences.
- Adam Kerr is a Research Scientist in Electrical Engineering from the MRSRL Lab. Adam is leading the effort to advance simultaneous multi-slice EPI techniques at the CNI.
|Christian Pötter is a Master student in Electrical Engineering from the RWTH Aachen University. Chris is working on novel model fitting for incoherently aliased multislice diffusion.|
|Kangrong Zhu is a PhD student in Electrical Engineering from the MRSRL Lab. Kangrong is focused on developing new methods for simultaneous multi-slice EPI.|
|Tiffany Jou is a PhD student in Electrical Engineering from the MRSRL Lab. Tiffany is developing a new BOLD measurement sequence based on steady-state free precession (SSFP).|
|Gunnar Schaefer is now leading the engineering effort on SciTran SDM – the successor to NIMS.|
|Reno Bowen left us to work at TuneIn Radio and is now a front-end developer at Nest.|
|Atsushi Takahashi was a Visiting Scholar from GE Healthcare. He is now the Assistant Director at the McGovern Institute for Brain research at MIT.|
The CNI Advisory Board meets regularly to discuss issues pertaining to the operation of the facility, including staffing, information technology, equipment purchases, training, and funding. The Board is a multidisciplinary group with members from both academic and administrative backgrounds. Questions regarding Board activities should be directed to Professor Brian Wandell.
- Brian Wandell is the Stein Family Professor in the Department of Psychology and the Director of the CNI.
- Robert Dougherty is the Research Director of the CNI.
- Anthony Wagner is Professor in the Department of Psychology.
- Kalanit Grill-Spector is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology.
- Anthony Norcia is Research Professor in the Department of Psychology.
- John Pauly is Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Laboratory.
- Bruce McCandliss is Professor in the Graduate School of Education.
- Hank Greely is Deane F. and Kate Edelman Johnson Professor of Law.
- Michael Greicius is Assistant Professor of Neurology and Neurological Sciences.
- Leanne Williams is Research Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.